Series of Memoria Passionis
- No. 16. A memory of suffering in Papua, Social, Political and Human Rights Conditions in 2005, [October 2007], ISBN 979-9381-58-7
- No. 15. A memory of suffering in Papua, Social, Political and Human Rights Conditions in 2004, [June 2006], ISBN 979-9381-58-7
- No. 14. A memory of suffering in Papua, Human Rights Conditions 2002-2003, [July 2004], ISBN 979-9381-49-5
- No. 13. A memory of suffering in Papua, Human Rights Conditions and Pro-Independence Aspirations: 2001, [April 2003], ISBN 979-9381-32-0
- No. 12. Report and Analysis of the violent incident 28 September 2001 in District of Ilaga, Puncak Jaya Regency, [28 April 2002].
- No. 11. Report of the Social Situation in Pegunungan Bintang, [February 2002].
- No. 10. A memory of suffering in Papua, Human Rights Conditions and Pro-Independence Aspirations: 2000, [January 2002], ISBN 979-9381-18-5
- No. 9. A memory of suffering in Papua, Human Rights Condition and Pro-Independence Aspiration: 1999, [January 2001, ISBN 979-9381-08-x]
- No. 8. A Historical Sketch of the Paniai's Resistance and Suffering at Tiga Danau Besar in Paniai Regency, Papua, November 2000. ( pdf 297k or rtf 76k )
- No. 7. Nabire Situational Report, Regency of Paniai the Incident of 28 February: its prelude and aftermath, June 2000. ( pdf 256k or rtf 139k )
- No. 6. Papuan Independence Aspirations and the Indonesian Struggle for Democracy in the early 2000 a Socio-Political analysis, February 2000.
- No. 5. The Impact of the Military Presence on the Social and Human Rights Situation in the Star Mountains Area, 1998-early 1999, July 1999.
- No. 4. Papuan National Dialogue, a narrative of the "Memory of Suffering", March 1999.
- No. 3. Returnees From Papua New Guinea To Irian Jaya, Dealing particular with returnees to the Waropko-Mindiptana area Survey report, January 1999 (pdf 387k or rtf 155k)
- No. 2. Human Rights in Paniai and Tigi Areas, Irian Jaya, October 1998 ( pdf 489k )
- No. 1. Reconciliation Agenda in Irian Jaya, September 1998